Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Quick View into My Life.


I subscribe to tons of RSS feeds, as something to do at work. I saw a Lifehacker article on how to keep long-term relationships "fresh", and feeling all "Suzy Homemaker", I sent off a link to The Bunny. This is what happened:




On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Peter Bomars wrote:

 not saying anything, not passive aggressive, some of this sounds fun.

http://lifehacker.com/5840566/how-to-avoid-the-four-most-common-relationship-killers

And WOW do I feel teh geeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy



OK, so read that link. It's full of heartwarming stuff.

The Bunny read that and responded with:



On Thu, 2011-09-15 at 11:50 -0700, The Bunny wrote:

So we're working on our relationship AND you're gay? Here's the guide I thought most helpful

http://ohnoa.com/2011/09/the-dangerballs-guide-to-being-the-best-at-marriage/


I retorted:


On Thursday, September 15, 2011, Peter Bomars wrote:

No....I though taking a class together or something. Also, more naked cheerios/Cap'n Crunch.


A sensible reply:


On Thu, 2011-09-15 at 13:06 -0700, The Bunny wrote:

Classes sound fun but we revisit this issue every 6 months and neither of us have found anything that we want to spend that money on learning. But I agree more date nights and I that.


Things get weird:


On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 1:08 PM, Peter Bomars wrote:

And the cereal issue? where does the committee stand on that?

On Sep 15, 2011 2:01 PM,  The Bunny wrote:
I think you need to reread that article because cereal and sexy rumpus time did not go together.

Although I do think that discovering you have a sexual need for Cap'n Crunch after 5 years together could improve our relationship....or destroy it depending on whether you want me to wear the outfit or not. Also best comment on that article:

"Personally, this is what I was rooting for Dear Abby and Ann Landers to turn into: “Ann Landerballs  Head Cuntmuffin of Social Fucking Values” Totally needs to be an advice column. I fucking dare you. I even promise to stalk it and offer unsolicited advice to viewership!

Possible titles could be:

  • The Dangerballs Guide to a Sexier (and less hairy) You
  • Lose Some Fucking Weight, Already ~ Nutritional advice from Dangerballs Gavin
  • I’ll Let You Fuck Me if You Stop Blaming Your Farts on the Dog ~ Tips on how to repair your struggling marriage
  • I Never Loved You ~ Insight into calmer family relations
  • Please Stop Breathing in Public: The Dangerballs Political Blog

I’ll think of more if you don’t like those…"


Feeling just a touch put out over the snarky rejoinder:



On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 2:10 PM, Peter Bomars wrote:

No, they are not together. But if during sexy naked rumpus time you could, on occasion, state that you are or are willing to be "cuckoo for cocoapuffs" that'd be swell


And finally:



On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 2:12 PM, The Bunny wrote:

So what you're saying is I should add that to the face licking and retarded voice?Will do, my Liege!


So yeah. That's pretty much my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment